Cabernet for a Cure
For the next two months, in collaboration with Constellation Wines, The V foundation is proud to help celebrate the 19th Annual Cabernet Day. The five wines that are featured in the promotion include:
- Simi Alexander Valley Cabernet: Medium- to full-bodied “brooding” wine with aromas of toasty oak notes that frame the dark fruits.
- Estancia Cabernet: Flavors of dark cherry, currants and chocolate come together for a dense, full-body structure and a lingering finish.
- Clos Du Bois North Coast Cabernet: Well-balanced wine that exhibits ripe blackberries, cassis and plum with integrated roasted oak with hints of cedar and cigar box.
- Wild Horse Cabernet Sauvignon: Aromas of fresh cherries, rosemary, mint and butterscotch with a velvety finish.
- Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon: Classic aromas of blackberry, cherry and dry herbs are wrapped by toasted vanilla and soft tannins for an elegant and supple wine.
If you want to participate in the promotion, you can go to our Facebook page and donate through the donate tab. Also, check out the promotion in stores where you buy your wine. Here’s a look at the video you will see in stores.
Which of the fives wines are your favorite? What do you like to cook when you have these wines? Next month, our Cabernet for a Cure feature will have a guest blogger—stay tuned!