VOICES FOR VICTORY – BOO-YAH!
Ziegfeld Ballroom Safety Measures
The Ziegfeld Ballroom is dedicated to maintaining a safe environment for all clients, guests, employees and creative partners. They are committed to following the most current CDC guidelines for every event and will continue to serve you with the highest quality of caring hospitality.
- A COVID-19 Safety Compliance Officer is onsite for every event to oversee safety standards.
- Ziegfeld Ballroom has upgraded their air filtration system with MERV13 Filters.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at all guest and staff entrances, balcony, promenade, ballroom and restrooms.
- Signage has been posted throughout the venue to encourage social distancing and remind guests of proper PPE usage.
- When hosting more then 250 people, Ziegfeld Ballroom will notify the NYC Department of Health at least 5 days before the event by submitting the appropriate forms and saving the email confirmation for 30 days after the event.