Compete with your brothers, friends and families to raise money and awareness for the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Win ultimate bragging rights, as you compete within an individual Delta Chi chapter’s bracket challenge in addition to the international Delta Chi Bracket Challenge. Delta Chi brackets across North America can compete to win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the star-studded 2020 ESPYS®!
Click below to donate $10 and get the exclusive link to join the bracket challenge. There is no limit to the number of brackets you can submit, just donate $10 for each.
- Chapter that raises the most money for cancer research (gets the most people to donate)
- Prize: Traveling Delta Chi Bracket Challenge Cup PLUS the top ten fundraising chapters will be entered to win two tickets to the Jimmy V Classic in NYC
- Individual that wins their Delta Chi chapter’s Bracket Challenge
- Prize: Delta Chi/V Foundation T-Shirt
- Individual that wins the national Delta Chi Bracket Challenge
- Prize: All-expenses paid trip for two to the 2020 ESPYS®
*must be a member of Delta Chi to be eligible for Prizes
Since 2006, The Delta Chi Fraternity and the V Foundation for Cancer Research have worked together to fight cancer. Recognizing the prevalence of cancer among its own communities and the urgent need for research and cures, Delta Chi has raised more than $1.7 million for the V Foundation to date.
The V Foundation was founded in 1993 by ESPN and the late Jim Valvano, legendary North Carolina State University men’s basketball coach and ESPN commentator. Since its inception, the Foundation has awarded more than $250 million in cancer research grants nationwide. Valvano’s “Don’t Give Up . . . Don’t Ever Give Up!”® spirit is alive now more than ever. With continued support, the V Foundation will forge ahead while funding the country’s most innovative cancer research.