Join our Title IX panel as we hear from some of the world’s most decorated female athletes. Hear their stories of courage, of cancer, and of sport:
- Led by Donna Orender (former president of the WNBA, PGA TOUR Senior Executive, and current CEO of Orender Unlimited) and featuring the panel:
- Kate Johnson, American rower who won a silver medal at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games in the women’s eight
- Jeanette Lee, No. 1 female pool player in the world during the 1990s, receiving the Women’s Professional Billiard Association (WPBA) Sportsperson of the Year Award in 1998; three times runner-up at the World Nine-ball Championships (women’s), from 1993–96; gold medalist for the United States at the 2001 World Games
- Chaunte Lowe, mother of 3, a wife, and a finance professional; she is also a professional athlete, an American Record Holder, a 4-time Olympian, a 3-Time World Championship medalist, and 12 time U.S. National Champion
- Kikkhan Randall, American, Olympic champion cross-country skier who has won 17 U.S. National Titles, made 29 podiums on the World Cup, made five trips to the Winter Olympic Games
The V Foundation supports women on our team, including our athletes, our ambassadors, our partners, and our Researchers. In fact, The V Foundation is now offering grants exclusively to women through the Grant of Her Own program.